Photobucket

Friday, August 28, 2009



What a wonderful surprise we had today! Kerry came to visit us and brought us something special from her travels. Everyone was excited to see her and had something to show or tell. Kerry was shown around the kindergarten and taken to see the playground, the play house, Franklin and the fish, the guinea pigs and the birds, the dance studio... so many things to share! There were lots of group hugs too! Showing her some of the portfolios was also a good way to show her what she had missed while she was away. Thanks for coming in, Kerry. we look forward to having you back again.

4 comments:

  1. Good to see you (virtually) Kerry. I wonder if our planes passed in the sky?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kerry, it was great to catch up with you yesterday and hear what a wonderful holiday and experience you had had over the last few months. Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Kerry, I can't wait to see you again. Sorry I missed you on Friday. Love Jessica.

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Kerry! I feel happy when I see you. I told my big cousin, Callum, that you were back at Kindy. He knows you from when he was 4." Love, Ryan Clark

    ReplyDelete