Photobucket

Thursday, August 27, 2009

The Tree House





Everyone was very excited today to see the cool pictures of tree houses that Bronwyn sent! At mat time we out them up on the big screen and had a really good look at them. Maddie noticed there was a crane for lifting boxes and the Wizard people in the tree house. Keegan liked the stairs made of slices of wood. Jemma and Jessica noticed the table and chairs.
We all got busy designing our own tree houses. Zac said he thought maybe Steve might help us to make one and Stefanie hoped it would be taller than her. I wonder what other wonderful things Bronwyn will see on her trip.

5 comments:

  1. great tree house!!!!! wow

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am both excited and scared to death....just possibly the best place to be. lets see the plans and take it from there!!

    If any one has fresh green logs that we can cut up please, bring them in....the greater the range of sizes and shapes, the greater opportunity for creative expression

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, what amazing plans you have! I can't wait to see what you come up with....!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have emailed the pictures of tree houses for dolls, animals and toys that I spied in La Fayette in Paris. I hope they add to the provocation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ok I feel better now that I have a nice tree trunk onto which everyone can add their ideas...dream creative thoughts BDK and lets make something special....odd but special

    ReplyDelete