Photobucket

Sunday, March 22, 2009

Making apple juice



Over the past week we noticed that we had an abundance of apples. What to do with them we wondered ...
Since we have a juicer it seemed like a good idea to make some juice. There was a wave of enthusiasm to cut up the apples and place them into the top of the juicer. As the children took turns with the juicing Archie and Joel set up a shop to sell the juice. To buy the juice the customers had to make some money to give to the shop keepers. They decided that the juice should sell for $2 a cup. Once the task was complete James took the pulp down to the worms.

5 comments:

  1. Archie, this reminded me of the lemonade stand Benji and Alex set up outside your house a few months ago.
    Kelly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow!!! It looks like we have some entrepreneurs on our hands here! By the way Archie it tasted great.
    From Mumma

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish Iʻd been at kindergarten Archie, I would have bought two cups
    love
    Karen ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Botany Downs and Archie and Joel. I really like apple juice and I think I could have made some Australian dollars to buy from you - but it's a bit hard to send juice across this far so I'm sending you a note to please freeze some next time so I can try it when I visit you in May love to you all NanNan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi all at Botany Downs, from Wagga Wagga.
    The apple juice looks really good and I bet it tasted terrific!
    It's a shame you can't post it to us as John Pop & I really like it.
    I guess we'll have to make some for ourselves.
    Love, John Pop & Granna

    ReplyDelete