Photobucket

Monday, December 5, 2011

Off to assembly at Botany Downs School




It was with great excitement that we used our new gate to Botany Downs School. After singing the National Anthem in Maori and in English it was our slot at assembly. Matthew called Miss Cotman onto the stage and Caitlyn presented her with flowers and we all sang E Tu Kahikatea. Miss Cotman and Room 9 have been been our skype buddies and our buddy class for the past two years. We will really miss her as she leaves Botany Downs School. All the best for your new teaching post in Havelock North Miss Cotman. they are lucky to be getting you.

1 comment:

  1. We asked the asked some of the children what they liked about going to assembly. Here are some responses ...
    Maia ... I liked doing the songs, the running games and coming back here.
    Mia ... I liked the songs and the running race because it was fun.
    Phoebe ... I liked the game.
    Asher ... I liked singing the songs .. the brush your teeth one.
    Caitlyn ... The singing ... the taniwha and the flowers.
    Alex ... I liked it when they tried to get me and I got stuck in the mud. I liked the running race.
    Tomoki ... I liked stuck in mud cause it was funny.
    Ciaran ... I liked when we stand up.
    Jordan ... I liked running around. I was running really fast and then I stopped. I liked the stuck in the mud one.
    Kane ... I liked the running cause it was cool.
    Ryan ... I liked running cause I got stuck in the mud one time. Kane went through me then I got to run again.
    Mikayla ... I liked the game, the tag one, run back and get stuck.
    Bailey ... I liked doing the race.
    Lucas... I liked seeing all the Botany Downs school kids.
    Zach ... I liked playing getting stuck in the mud and I was pretty good at that time.

    ReplyDelete