Photobucket

Monday, September 14, 2009

Building the Eiffel Tower




As Madison continues to show her enthusiasm for things relating to the Eiffel Tower it was time to see what Google would tell us about the Eiffel Tower. In our search we came across a set of games called 'Hector at the Eiffel Tower.' On of the choices in this site was a set of three puzzles all relating to the Eiffel Tower - a daylight picture, a night time picture and a structural picture. To do the puzzles requires precise manipulation of the key pad mouse of the laptop. Initially Madison was tentative and a little frustrated with her ability to manipulate the mouse. However, as these photos show, within minutes she had all the necessary skills under control. Well done Madison.

3 comments:

  1. The Eiffel Tower is AMAZing.....a wonderful structure of steel.All bolts and beauty.A time past when there was drama on taking on the sky just because you could!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Madi-Rose, I love that you were able to work through your frustration, and learn some new skills. You are a pleasure to watch when your mind starts working, and I can't help wondering where it will go next. I just hope I can keep up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Madison it has been great sharing my love of the Eiffel Tower with you and creating a page for our portfolios to show you my "collection" of Eiffel Towers I have at my house.
    I hope that one day you will visit Paris to see OUR tower for yourself (hopefully before you are 50 like me !!)
    Karen

    ReplyDelete