Photobucket

Thursday, January 8, 2009

A blast from the past

As I opened the emails at kindergarten over the term break I was SO delighted by one that caught my eye. It read ... Hi. my name is Aislinn. I was just fooling around with some friends in class and I thought I would show them where I went to kindergarten. They thought it was a very cool place. My Mum said I should write to you guys and see if you remembered us. YES, we do, and we were impressed that you remembered the teachers names.
Some things just make your day, and this was one of them. Thanks for getting in contact Aislinn.
Aislinn is 16 and lives in Canada.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, a Canadian looking at the sight! I will have to email my family in Ontario to let them know about the website, and the blog! Cheers, Leslie Bender Clark, Ryan's Mum

    ReplyDelete