Photobucket

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Lewis, our resident expert in mobile phones



Lewis, you always have something of interest to say and share. We have noted that you a have a particular interest in cellphones. You couldnʻt believe your eyes when I showed you my cellphone and you discovered that it didnʻt have the capacity to take photos and video. How archaic is that! Because I always have my camera on me I just havenʻt found the need to update my phone ... but I must do it one day. You told me that you are going to sell your cellphone to your little sister (your Mum later told me that it is broken!) because you wanted a flip phone. When Gillian showed you her phone you lost no time in writing your name and taking a photo of Caelan, our drummer extraordinaire. What a sociocultural shift we are seeing in communications. It made me feel old to explain that when I was his age I was on a party line using morse code and you had to turn the handle to make the morse code!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment