Photobucket

Monday, February 18, 2008

An awesome addition to our website


Last year we had our socks knocked off when Georgia shared a movie that she had made with the help of her Mum. It was all about Botany Downs Kindergarten ... with Georgia narrating it. We were SO excited that we thought we might put it on our website. Imagine our frustration when itʻs format just would not go into the website format. We tried and tried, but to no avail! So, there was just one thing for it ... we made another one. Thanks for doing it all agin Georgia ... and a very special thanks to your awesomely creative Mum. We really appreciate her contributions. Letʻs hope everyone checks out this movie on our website.

2 comments:

  1. hi my name is anamika plz help me i am preparing M.Sc. entrence exam in botany plz suges me which book help me my oreoration because i see ur blog i am intrested ur bolgs ok my id is anamikavaranasi@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have just seen the awesome movie that Georgia made! I think it is fabulous. Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete